Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

We had a very special Easter Sunday this year at my parents house.  We typically stay home but with the kids getting older, we've made more of an effort to spend holidays with our extended family.  I actually don't think we've spent an Easter away from home since we moved 5 years ago.  Most of our Easter egg hunts were at church with friends so the girls were really surprised to find that they eggs for this hunt were real!  They were expecting the plastic candy filled eggs instead.




But never did they have the pleasure of holding some sweet little baby chicks!  



I was especially glad we made the (long) trip because Papi was leaving 2 days later to walk the Camino de Santiago.  He will be gone for a month and although I'm excited for him,  I am still a tiny bit worried.  It's a long trip and the weather doesn't seem to be very good there right now.  I'll be praying for him daily.


No comments: