Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 19th to 25th

 Courtney is so diligent about learning the presidents or whatever we're memorizing at the time.  She found this little spot this week and spent a lot of time there with her books or the presidents cards.  She is so adorable!
 Courtney and Claire had their first playdate without me.  They didn't want to go at first, especially Courtney.  But then Claire said, "okay, I'll go.  Courtney, I'll tell you all about it!"  I left them at the Petrees for just 2 hours and when I returned they didn't want to leave.  Now they ask me every day if they can go to Marseille's house.
 Out of all the girls, Caroline is my glamour girl.  She loves playing with my lipstick and jewelry when I'm getting ready.
 Claire loves drawing girls with "dragging dresses" as she calls them.  I love this picture of her checking out her masterpiece.

 
We found out today that the bank accepted the changes in the price and that the house was ours!  Ken called from the road and told us and as soon as I told the girls they started dancing around singing, "thank you God, thank you God!"  It was so much fun!


We went out tonight to celebrate our new house and ran into Sandy and Karley.  I didn't even recognize Karley at first because she has grown up so much.  She is a beautiful and very sweet girl.  She was so nice to come over and see us and the girls were all googley-eyed over her fancy dress and prince.  It was so much fun to see them and it just reminded me of the proms and dances that Sandy and I went to together.  It should still be our prom! 









1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi, Isabel! As I was going through my inbox, I saw your email inviting me to your blog. It's been so long! I see this post was written in March, so it's been a while for you, too. I hope all is well. I see that you have probably moved. I would love to hear from you and hope I do soon. Take care! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family. :)

Lisa (www.hsdays.blogspot.com)