Monday, May 2, 2011

courtney's drawing books

We set up another little table in the school room.  I was really trying to get it out of my room and had no where else to put it.  This great coffee table has become a wonderful project table.  It started off with puzzles and now it's just for drawing.  We keep some drawing books there and Courtney has really taken to them.  She has been following the steps to create her own masterpieces.
I find her there so often now, quietly drawing.  I later find the drawings taped to my bedroom wall.  Her pictures make me smile. :)

2 comments:

Susana said...

I love reading all of your posts lately. Your girls are so sweet, so is your family. You are all happily and productively busy as always in home and school life.

Hope this finds you having a great start to your week Isabel!

Lisa said...

Drawings often end up in our bedroom as well. And I love them all! We framed some of them, which the girls just love. I could tell that they felt honored that we showcased their art like that! A dedicated drawing table would be fantastic. :)