Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 305 - step stools


We have 3 little step stools in our house.  They travel from room to room throughout the day and someone is always looking for one.  At some point I should really buy a few more.  This white one used to be in the girls' bathroom but it actually lives in the kitchen now.  Courtney and Claire share it for the most part.  When they are really excited about what I have on the counter they push each other off but it still ends well.  If I could design my own home I'd have pull out steps at the base of the counters so the kids could work with me in the kitchen more easily.   When we bake together I put two girls on the counter and 2 on the stools.  It works.

It's crazy to be writing about step stools, I know.  We just love them though.

1 comment:

Emilio said...

I love this, Belita

You are very special....

Love you

Papi